Welcome To Air Zimbabwe!
- Welcome to a unique airline with a vision to provide Zimbabwean hospitality in the skies.
- Our history spans far back as 1946, but we became a wholly government-owned private company, registered as Air Zimbabwe Pvt Limited, on 20 November 1997 (from Air Zimbabwe Corporation).
- We draw our legacy from our impressive safety record, our exceptional pilots and solid customer service.
- We also run Technical and Commercial Training schools at our headquarters.
- These schools offer courses in ticketing, cargo processes and procedures, aircraft engineering and pilot training.
- The schools have also trained personnel for domestic and regional operators; and substantial revenue is raised each year through the training of non-Air Zimbabwe staff.
- Our engineers have been commended by Boeing, the world’s leading aircraft manufacturer, for our sterling work in aircraft modifications and mandatory checks and services.
- This includes being the first airline to successfully execute a Strut Improvement programme on the B707s