Welcome To Fastjet Zimbabwe. Come Fly With US!
+263 86 77 00 60 60
- We are a multi-award winning African airline for everyone.
- We began flight operations in Tanzania in November 2012, flying passengers from Dar es Salaam to just two domestic destinations – Kilimanjaro and Mwanza.
- Our International recognitions include Skytrax World Airline Awards Best Low-Cost Airline in Africa 2017 and Leading African Low-Cost Carrier, World Travel Awards 2016 and 2017 and Best African Value Airline – Air Transport Magazine 2018.
- Today, our route network includes Tanzanian domestic routes from its Dar es Salaam base to Kilimanjaro, Mbeya, and Mwanza with international routes to Tanzania from Lusaka in Zambia and Harare in Zimbabwe.
- We began branded domestic flights in Mozambique (Operated by Solenta Aviation Mozambique) between Maputo and Beira, Nampula and Tete on 3 November 2017 and celebrated our second year of operations in Zimbabwe in 2017.
- We operate between Harare and Bulawayo, Harare and Victoria Falls, from both Harare and Victoria Falls to Johannesburg in South Africa.
- To date we have flown over 3.5 million passengers with an impressive aggregate on-time performance, establishing ourselves as a punctual, reliable, and affordable value airline.
- We are a value-driven airline that endeavours to make air travel accessible and affordable to everyone in the markets that it serves.