Welcome To Sahara African Aviation!
- We are a privately owned South African aviation company holding an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) as well as an Air Maintenance Organization (AMO) certification under the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) regulations
- We are also regularly HART & OPG audited.
- This enables us to provide contract services to the oil, gas and mining resource sector as well as regional airline operators.
- Our many years’ experience operating in Africa have allowed us to develop and hone the specific skill sets required to perform safely in this challenging logistical and regulatory environment.
- We have chosen to operate a single model of aircraft and have geared our entire operation to support the Embraer Brasilia E120.
- Sahara has the ability to meet our clients’ demands for either a wet/dry lease.
- Our superior maintenance facility conforms to the highest standards in the industry thereby ensuring the continuity of our flight operations and enabling us to provide the maximum level of service to our clients at cost-effective rates.