Welcome To Saudi Arabian Airlines!
- We are a fast growing airline that started with a single twin-engine DC-3 (Dakota) HZ-AAX given to King Abdul Aziz as a gift by the U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- This was followed months later with the purchase of two more DC-3s, and these formed the nucleus of what in a few years later was to become one of the world’s largest airlines.
- Today we have 143 aircraft, including the latest and most advanced wide-bodied jets presently available: B787-9, B777-268L, B777-300ER, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321, and Airbus A330-300.
- Over time, we have gained a set of local and international awards which is proud to share with our customers.
- We hope to be your favourite local and international airlines.