Welcome to Wilderness Africa!
- We are internationally acclaimed as the continent’s foremost ecotourism operator.
- We help conserve Africa’s spectacular biodiversity and share ecotourism’s benefits with rural people by giving our guests life-changing journeys in some of the most remote and pristine areas in Africa.
- We offer private access to 2.5 million hectares (over six million acres) of Africa’s finest wildlife and wilderness areas through some 50 luxury camps and safaris across eight African countries: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda (2017), Seychelles, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Our wildlife, marine and cultural safaris in remote, pristine wilderness destinations are specialised, educational, explorative and fun.
- Our air partner is called Wilderness Air.
- Wilderness Air began operating in 1991 with one aircraft based in Botswana servicing two camps in the Okavango Delta.
- Today, Wilderness Air is also based in Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe, operating over 35 aircraft and employing over 50 pilots. Throughout its time, it has maintained its excellent reputation for safety and guest service.