– To ensure that the needs of Emirates passengers are met in a caring, courteous and efficient manner.
– To provide assistance to Emirates passengers such as UMs/CIPs WHCR and Medical Cases in order to provide the personalized service they expect.
– Be involved in “Queue Combing” in order to greet passengers, thereby ensuring that all have their documents ready and identify any problems which would otherwise cause delay at the check-in counter.
– To ensure passengers are adequately briefed and their needs satisfied during delays and disruptions.
– To assist as required with the pre and post flight work and will perform duties as directed by the Supervisor Airport Services or the Senior Emirates Official on duty.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– High school level of education or equivalent.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in Airport Ground Handling Services and must have sound knowledge of Emirates route network and aircraft.
– Should have successfully completed the relevant professional training such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Cargo, Weight and Balance and Reservations and Ticketing.
– The job requires the candidate to work in a proactive manner and use initiative to resolve discrepancies and unforeseen problems using set guidelines.
– Computer literate.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.