Purpose of the job
To assist with all administrative tasks within the Nelspruit branch.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must be computer literate (MS Office, internet and email)
3. Must have excellent verbal and written communication, and telephone etiquette
4. Must be able to work under pressure
5. Time management skills
6. Must have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail
7. Must have effective organisational skills
8. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
3.1. Accountable for the administration of vehicles within the area of responsibility.
3.2. Accountable for all administration duties.
3.3. The employee shall be accountable for ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of the Operator and within the confines of the AOC and relevant operational specifications;
3.4. Responsible for the OHS in their area of responsibility and accountability reporting into this role.
3.5. Accountable for the management of safety risks and security threats to aircraft operations.
1. Ensure filing is done accurately and kept up to date
2. Ensure new files are created for all new employees, and kept up to date
3. Upload training certificates into the CM (Certificate Management) system.
4. Monitor training record expiry dates, and ensure training is booked in time.
5. Assist with the checking and capturing of time sheets monthly.
6. Assist all departments with any duties and/or filing as needed
7. Communicate and arrange interview times with candidates when necessary
8. Take minutes of all meetings, and type them up and distribute timeously.
9. Arrange meetings with suppliers, staff, etc. and book the boardroom accordingly
10. Accurately type and distribute all business documents as required
11. All duties to be completed as per deadlines sent out.
12. Responsible for the management and procurement of uniform.
13. Responsible for the management and procurement of stationery and refreshments for all stations.
14. Coordinate travel, accommodation and rebates.
15. Manage all Airlink vehicles i.e. service, maintenance, temp vehicles etc.
16. Ensure professional appearance of Johannesburg offices. Maintain cleanliness.
17. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
18. Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.
Instructions For Application:
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SHAMLA BARNESONLY REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED AS SUBJECT: AC-MQP-0218
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE CAN ASSUME THAT THEY WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND ARE HEREBY THANKED FOR THEIR APPLICATION.