Would You Like To Be An Administrator – Infrastructure For Oman Air?
|Experience Required||As mentioned above|
1. Install and configure Oracle Client software on desktop machines.
2. Perform & Monitor backup.
3. Create and support databases for various IT applications
4. Starting and stopping database and related services.
5. Add new users Maintain users
6. Create and maintain roles & privileges
7. Grant roles and privileges for database users
8. Monitor database security & access policies
9. Create and maintain profiles
10. Assist in administering Oracle application server, creating primary database storage structures and objects once application developers have designed an application in order to ensure usability and clarity for users.
11. Contact Oracle Corporation for technical support, plan back-up and recovery of database information and ensure optimum performance of the database and compliance with Oracle license agreement.
12. Assist to Install, test and ensure that all upgrades and patches as well as oversee backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and failover.
13. Perform export and import of data.
14. Work in co-ordination with DBA specialist for application & integration servers
15. Install and configure J2EE applications
16. Assist in the Administration of Oracle Internet Directory