Airport Services Agent – Tanzania
Dar es Salaam
Would You Like To Be An Airport Services Agent For Rwandair?
About This Position
Assist to oversee day to day smooth and safe operations of flights
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan tasks and assign them to the ground handling staff and ensure efficient, smooth operations
- Assist to monitor operations/activities handled by staff/handling agents to enhance efficient service delivery and maintain schedule integrity
- Liaise with other service providers to ensure safe operations and on-time departure
- Prepare pre/post-flight departure reports for records maintenance and performance analysis
- Brief/Debrief flight crew and handling agents to establish smooth flight operations
- Contribute to the definition and development of Rwandair products portfolio particularly Airport services
- Ensure all flights are handled in accordance with company standards and country’s laws for smooth and safe operations
- Ensure cost-effective service delivery within agreed scope and standards.
- To ensure that staff levels and shift patterns are optimized.
- To ensure a safe and secure environment in compliance with relevant legislative /industry requirement.
- To ensure suitability trained/qualified/competent staffs are placed through the working areas.
- Routine monitoring of safety and quality critical activities within areas of operations.
- Place catering orders based on booked loads to meet passenger needs/expectations.
Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
- University degree or hospitality diploma
- 3 years’ experience in Airport Handling Operation / the Travel Industry.
- Experienced planning and managing human and materiel resources.
Customer service experience hospitality/airline industry
- Knowledge of airport services and cargo operations.
- Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
- Excellent command of English and/or language (written and verbal) is essential.
- Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines/travel agencies for selling in the market.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to station Manager Dare salaam
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of national identity card;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is December 02nd, 2019 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport.
- Only residents of Dare salaam/Tanzania are allowed to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!