Would You Like To Be An Assistant Manager For Safair?
About This Job
You will be reporting to the Manager: Customer Care Centre and be based at Kempton Park.
– To assist with the management and support of the Team leaders, Social Media Consultants and Agents, which includes monitoring and correcting both quality and quantity of work;
– Ensure that teams are trained and equipped to deliver high levels of service; – Work with team leaders on quality control;
– Assist with Roster and Schedule Planning;
– Reporting on performance and KPIs;
– Reports: to assist with the compilation of basic Call Centre reports;
– Ensure that Contact Centre teams are well trained and deliver the best level of service;
– Ensure that service level agreement turnaround times are met;
– Ensure that work is of an optimum quality;
– To feedback to Manager: Customer Care Centre on any recurrent issues that passengers appear to be facing so that these issues may be addressed and corrected at the root cause;
– To Manage individual customer relations cases, particularly those escalated out of the Contact Centre environment and to resolve these, quickly, fairly and efficiently;
– To manage the Refund Request Procedure, by checking the validity of the request, the supporting documentation (where necessary), the Financial aspect, before sign off;
– To relieve the Manager: Customer Care Centre when needed;
– Weekly Reports;
– Customer Relations cases to be resolved with 24 hours, notwithstanding extenuating circumstances, in which case daily updates to customer are required;
– High pressure environment requiring “always on” performance of team;
– Needs to closely supervise the Contact Centre and keep an eye on out stations;
– Will be in daily contact with Manager: Customer Care Centre.
– Matric (Grade 12);
– Preferable bachelor’s degree/business diploma;
– Call center experience; – Must have good computer skills;
– Internal training on policies, Zendesk, Phone systems, Radix system and PayU (if required);
– 3 years in a leadership position.
– Strong leadership ability;
– Positive attitude and ability to be firm and fair, but also motivating to team; – Must have strategic oversight of business and be able to contribute meaningfully to the strategic direction of the airline;
– Strong reporting skills.