Would You Like To Be A Billing Settlement Plans (BSP) Clerk?
The BSP Clerk should have an understanding of accounting and the impact to profit on all items processed through BSP. Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the day-to-day functions within the BSP Department, auditing transactions and issuing ADMs/ACMs. This individual will also need to field calls from Travel Agents and Airports on GDS bookings.
– Process BSP reconciliation and resolve queries whilst processing the reconciliation;
– Following up on all BSP queries;
– Download the BSP billing from the system;
– Access the Radixx system to identify the source of an error;
– ADM’s and ACM’s;
– Take action such as dispute, write off, invoicing and follow the process until finalization for ADM’s;
– Corrections on exchange tickets;
– Clearing of the BSP payment;
– Reporting discrepancies to management;
– Manage telephone queries from agents seeking to make or change bookings.
– Grade 12;
– experience in travel bookings/airline bookings required;
– BSPLink and or GDS system training advantageous;
– Must be proficient in use of email and Microsoft Excel;
– Internal training on policies, Phone systems, Radix system.
– Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a BSP Department;
– Knowledge of the BSPLink accounting system would be advantageous;
– Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Advanced Excel;
– Previous experience in the travel industry would be considered an asset;
– Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
– Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
– Must be detail oriented and extremely organized;
– Has to be very professional in demeanor and presentation.