We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Cabin Crew
Your Duties & Responsibilities
*As a Cabin Crew member, you will be responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
*Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
*Duties also involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
1. Between 20 to 32 years of age at the time of joining.
2. All nationalities considered.
3. Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height.
4. Completion of secondary education (12 years).
5. Priority will be given to candidates with a higher education level.
6. Fluent English (Spoken & Written) Additional languages will be an advantage.
7. Well groomed & physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills: