Would You Like To Be A Cabin Crew Member For Timbis?
- Valid Kenyan Cabin Crew License
- Valid Type Rating
- Valid Recurrent and Training Checks on type
- Valid Aviation Medical certificate
Follow procedures to ensure that the aircraft emergency equipment is on board, in working condition, and inspections are up to date.
- Follow procedures to ensure that the aircraft is properly stocked, clean, and prepared for flight.
- Be courteous and professional with the passengers at all times. Be sensitive to the needs of the passengers for service and for solitude.
- Keep the Captain informed of any passenger plans or needs that may affect the conduct of the flight.
- Assist in the accurate and timely completion of trip paperwork.
- Keep the captain and maintenance informed of any discrepancies in the cabin or aircraft equipment.
- Take on special projects and assignments from time to time.
- Previous experience as a commercial or corporate Flight Attendant.
- Knowledge and training in onboard safety procedures and in the use of onboard safety equipment to include first aid kits, oxygen equipment, survival equipment, and the use of AED (defibrillator).
- Familiarity with meal planning, food storage, preparation and safety, ordering catering, and onboard meal service.
- Administrative and communications skills necessary to coordinate with the aircrew and attend to the needs of the passengers.
- Oral and written communication
- Organizational and problem resolution skills
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!