Would You Like To Be A Cabin Crew Member For Nile Air?
A new opportunity for you to become a member of Air Nile`s Cabin Crew family has opened up. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Nile Air Cabin Services.
– Continuously ensure compliance with applicable safety policies and procedures
– Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience
– Continually promote a high level of integrity
– Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance
• Must hold a valid A320 / A321 license.
• Fluent in English language (verbal & written).
• Proficient in other languages is an additional benefit.
• Excellent customer service skill and presentable.
• Age must not exceed 35 years old.