Would You Like To Be A Cabin Crew Member For Rwandair?
RwandAir is seeking Cabin Crew members who are responsible for providing a highly polished and professional service to ensure the highest levels of onboard safety and care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct safety briefings on board
- Assisting all passengers including those with special needs
- Administering first aid when necessary
- Report any safety concerns that occur during operations
- Preparing and delivering food and beverage services
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure we exceed our passengers’ expectations on board our aircraft.
Desired Profile: Required Education
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for our passengers and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
- A Level Certificate (Age:18-20 years)
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, International Relations, Business Administration and Degree or Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management is preferred (Age: 20-24years)
Experience and Abilities
- Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage
- Experience in a customer service environment is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Male Height – minimum 175cm maximum-185cm with the required Weight
- Female Height -minimum 168cm maximum- 180cm with the required Weight
How to apply:
An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- All Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates MUST be Notified ;
- A photocopy of National identity card;
- Full-size photo,
- One passport photo;
- Three referees