We require the services of Call Centre Agents X4 that will report to the Manager: Customer Care Centre through the Assistant Manager: Customer Care Centre and will be based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park(JHB).
– Receive calls from customers/passengers;
– Deal with problems such as delays, cancellations, etc;
– Explain processes to customers and assisting them where necessary;
– Work in a team and longer than normal hours (shift work);
– Deal with confidential information;
– Communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
– Grade 12;
– One (1) to four (4) years’ experience in a Call Centre environment;
– Travel or relevant qualification will be an advantage;
– Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
– Solid computer literacy;
– Excellent phone etiquette;
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able to work on weekends, public holidays, and flexible hours as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage.
– 07:00 – 16:00
– 08:00 – 17:00
– 09:00 – 18:00
– 10:00 – 19:00
– Includes weekends and public holidays.
– Excellent understanding or experience of delivering great customer service to a customer;
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Conflict resolution skills;
– Trustworthy, professional, and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
– The ability to work well under pressure;
– Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;