Airport & Ground Staff, Customer Service
September 29, 2018
Would You Like To Be A Call Centre Agent for Safair?
- Receive calls from customers/passengers
- Deal with problems such as delays, cancellations etc.
- Explain processes to customers and assisting them where necessary
- Work in a team and longer than normal hours (shift work)
- Deal with confidential information
- Communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Grade 12
- One (1) to four (4) years’ experience in a Call Centre Environment
- Travel or relevant qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write
- Solid computer literacy
- Excellent phone etiquette
- No criminal or credit record
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required
- Own transport would be an advantage.
SHIFTS: (6 days on, 3 days off)
- 07:00 – 16:00 (3 days)
- 10:00 – 19:00 (3 days)
- Includes weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent understanding or experience of delivering great customer service to a customer
- High degree of patience and assertiveness
- Conflict resolution skills
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours
- Remains focused in order to handle objections
- Customer focused and service orientated.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!