Call Centre Team Leader
FlySafair requires the services of Call Centre Team Leader that will report to the Manager: Customer Care Centre and be based at Kempton Park.
- Responsible for the daily operation and productivity of team / overall call center in order to ensure smooth and successful operation of the call center
- Reasoning/ problem-solving ability
- Ensuring a high level of customer service
- Customer liaison and assisting with out of the ordinary and problem cases
- Compilation of monthly reports and statistics
- General call center duties.
- Grade 12
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a Call Centre Environment
- Previous Team Leader experience would be an advantage
- Supervisory management training and advanced customer relations or relevant training would be an advantage
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership abilities
- High level of administrative skills
- Good reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and motivated.