Would You Like To Be A Cargo Representative For Turkish?
About This Job
You will be responsible for developing relations with agents, customers and the companies operating in the industry; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
1. Researches and examines the available and any probable cargo potentials at the region, for which s/he is responsible; and informs her/his supervisors about the same; and reports the same to her/his supervisors.
2. Establishes and improves cooperation with the cargo agents and other airlines, in order to find cargo for flights of the Company. Realizes visits to agents, and sales-marketing activities as per the marketing program.
3. Monitors and implements any procedures, instructions and international publications regarding cargo charges and regulations.
4. Takes the actions required for the systematical performance of cargo sales and services at her/his region.
5. Monitors the regulations and by-laws of local customs and such other formal authorities, and ensures that such regulations and by-laws are considered in respect of practices.
Desired Skills & Experience