Claims Assistant – Insurance Services
Claims Assistant Wanted
To ensure efficiency in the processing of claims and customer enquiries to retain goodwill and confidence of customers.
- Verify and request relevant documents in support of claims, check the completeness of documents and escalate anomalies.
- Monitor and review claims progress
- Provide guidance and assistance to JKIA and outstations on claims processes for timely submission and payment of claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on payment to minimise delays
- Prepare reports on guest satisfaction customer surveys.
- Open and update physical and online files
- Maintain file archiving system
- Communicate with customers and resolve their complaints
- Schedule staff meetings, take and circulate minutes
- Handle outgoing and incoming mail
- Ensure adequate office supplies, functional equipment and suitable working environment to increase productivity
- Review and reconcile insurance accounts for proper cost allocation and accurate financial reporting.
Knowledge Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent (B Com Insurance would be an added advantage)
- Part Qualification in Insurance (Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute ACII or Advanced Associate Diploma in Insurance) would be an added advantage
- Experience in customer contact areas in the service industry.
- Computer Skills and knowledge of customer service systems
- Customer insight
- Excellent communication skills – Written, verbal and listening
- Time management
- Team player of unquestionable integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused and proactive
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!