Would You Like To Be A Contract Manager For Air Peace?
- You will be responsible for conducting reviews and considering legal aspects of contract award & administration.
- You will also responsible for preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a
project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Obtain a correct understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Prepare the company’s quotation response in accordance with the established procedures for
investigation, design, costing, and presentation.
- Ensure that the documentation received for orders/ inquiries is sufficiently informative/detailed
to allow the efficient processing of the work.
- Process orders in accordance with the established procedures for materials bought out items,
labor and site equipment.
- Maintain an accurate and complete file record of all calculations, material lists, costings,
drawings, correspondence, and purchase orders.
- Programme workload to ensure that all resources arrive on site as scheduled, and thereby allow
the installation to be completed as cost-effectively as possible.
- Support the handover process to the base organization at project completion.
- To liaise with the client regarding deliveries of materials and the installation programme.
- Ensure orders are completed within budget, on time and to the satisfaction of the client.
- To ensure the company does not incur an unnecessary loss of contribution due to non‐ chargeable
- Analyse the contract terms and identify areas of possible risks and opportunities related to the
application of contract clauses.
- Quantify the risk value and be able to provide mitigating contractual language/article project
related solutions to minimize the risk.
- Support the formulation and negotiation of project contractual claims and counterclaims.
- Ensure compliance with the project-specific contractual administration requirements.
- Provide advice, assistance, and guidance to management, project managers and functions on
project specific contractual matters.
- Ensure commercial risks are identified and managed across the project scopes of work by
controlling the overall project risk and opportunity review and reporting process.
- Support periodic client and internal reporting and performance presentations.
- Proven track record in contributing to the improvement of project profitability, cash flow and
control of commercial risk in previous roles.
- Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, inter‐personal and
- Strong commercial leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment
and of leading by influence.
- Industry Legal Awareness: Full understanding and working knowledge of the key legal risk areas
such as but not limited to Contractual Liability, Insurance requirements, defective performance
and Warranty obligations for goods and services and application of same in the Aviation
- Commercial Awareness: Full understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of lump sum
and reimbursable project related financial and contractual management clauses in areas such as
but not limited to Application of Rates, Confidentiality, Completion Notices, Payment Profiles &
Cashflow, Variation Control, Escalations, Cancellation etc. required to make sound commercial
- Risk Assessment: Understanding of key commercial risks and areas for opportunity and able to
lead project risk review process and assessments.
- Negotiating Skills: To secure favorable outcomes, having the flexibility to understand and
negotiate alternative contractual and commercial positions with customers (subject to approval)
- Aeronautical, Business Administration, or, other relevant Legal, Commercial, Aviation related degree.
- A minimum of 10 years contract management experience in Aviation or similar work environment.