The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for providing regulatory oversight, air
navigation services and aviation training in Kenya. The Authority is seeking to recruit
qualified Kenyan citizen to fill the following vacant position in its establishment:
JOB TITLE – CORPORATION SECRETARY – KCAA SCALE 3
Department : Legal
Reports To: Director General
To advise Management and the Board on all Legal and regulatory matters pertaining to the Authority.
Scope of work / duties / responsibilities
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
1. A relevant Master’s degree from a recognized university.
2. A Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
3. Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
4. Registered Certified Public Secretary.
5. A Diploma in Air Law will be an added advantage.
6. A Current Practicing Certificate.
1. Ten (10) years’ experience in Company / Corporate Law/Legal affairs. Experience in the aviation sector is an added advantage. Knowledge and Skills
2. Strong legal and regulatory background relevant to the industry.
3. Knowledge of ICAO and its standards and recommended practices.
4. Knowledge of the Kenya Civil Aviation Act, 2013 and all its regulations
5. Verbal and written communication / reporting skills to state legal issues clearly
and concisely to different audiences.
6. Ability to demonstrate high level of professional standards and ethics.
7. Ability to manage and develop a team of professionals.
8. Ability to proactively identify legal and regulatory issues that impact on KCAA’s
business units in the short and long term.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to send
their application letter quoting the job reference No. on the envelope and
application letter. Attach copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV
with day time telephone and full contact details of three professional referees
to the address below.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons
living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Aviation House – JKIA
P. O. BOX 30163 – 00100
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted