R6 600 - R6 700 /
Airport & Ground Staff
August 15, 2018
Would You Like To Be A Customer Service Agent For BidAir?
BidAir is hiring again! In an effort to widen its operations, the company is looking for a Customer Service Agent.
- Processing and acceptance of passengers and baggage at the check-in counters.
- Correct performance of working procedures
- Pro-active customer service
- Performing according to SLA requirements of each airline
- Passenger assistance at arrivals
- Assistance of passengers in case of irregularities
- Information assistance to passengers
- Provide on the job training if required to junior staff
- Performing any other duties as instructed by superiors
- Customer Service orientated
- Must have the ability to work irregular hours/shifts
- Must be computer literate – good typing skills, must be able to type more than 20 WPM with no mistakes
- Matric/Grade 12
- Good communication skills
- Patient and tolerant
- Genuine interest in people
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!