You will be responsible to assist APM to manage all aspects of Air Arabia daily operation at the station while monitoring, directing and controlling the GHA to ensure that:
– All airport operations in all stations are operating efficiently and smoothly in accordance to the policies and procedures of Air Arabia and Airport Authority in the respective stations.
– All airport operations are being reviewed periodically and managed as per the standards of Air Arabia.
– On-time performance of all Air Arabia flights at the station.
– Cost-effective, safe and secured Air Arabia Station operations.
– Observe and review all day to day operational issues at the station including check-in, safety and security, disruption handling and service recovery in accordance with the laid down procedure, any deviation should be reported to APM.
– Issue instructive plan to all handling agent staff and Provide efficient passenger Service.
– Conduct briefing and debriefing to the handling agent staff.
– Protect the Financial Interest of the company.
– Coordinate with APM and Flight Operations during the disruption handling.
– Maintain constant liaison with RMGO and Flight Operations/MCC in the event of technical delay, obtain briefed details and implement the recovery plan given.
– Monitor service level agreement and suggest action plans to improve service levels.
– Investigate passenger complaint and prepare detailed report to APM.
– Ensure appropriate information provided to the local authority if required.
– Ensure all advisories or circulars received from ground operations are transmitted to all relevant personnel.
– Ensure all incident/accident are reported to the headquarters through APM using the approved format and assist headquarters for further investigation.
– Ensure D.G related incidents are reported all local authorities through APM.
– Ensure daily Flight Handling Reports, disruption reports and other reports send to the head quarters without delay.
– Liaise with local authorities and internal departments and initiate actions as and when required. Deal with passengers and important other issues on an exception basis.
– Continuously promote the image of the company.
– Analyze performance and delay reports. Find solutions and recommend to APM to resolve recurring problems.
– Provide proposals related to improvement and rectification of passenger, ramp services and other issues to APM.
– Responsible for airside safety and monitor ramp handling.
– Oversee the baggage handling and register baggage handling complaint in to the baggage handling system.
– Monitor and trace lost baggage using baggage service system.
– Ensure adherence of policies and procedure laid down in the station operation manual.
– Monitor excess baggage collection and report to APM.
– Any other administrative or operational functions that may be assigned by APM
– Deputize APM on his absence.
– Graduate or equivalent to a Degree in Business Administration Discipline.
– Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in traffic handling in similar position, or in a supervisory level within stations with multiple departure and arrival flights.
– Has attended training on Passenger Handling, Ground Operations, Cargo and Mail Services, DGR, Basic Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Departure Control System, and Airline Reservation.
– Basic knowledge of DCS (Departure Control System), departure and arrival procedures as well as basic reservations i.e. to retrieve PNR, add comments.