A Digital and Alternate Sales Channels Intern Position Is Now Available At SAA
About The Job
|The Digital and Alternate Sales Channels Intern role reports directly to the Managers of Digital & Alternate Sales as they will rotate within the department.
The incumbent will be exposed to the following functions within the Digital & Alternates Sales Channel:
|Principal Accountabilities||• Ancillary Revenue Products Development:
• Identify new opportunities and develop business case (follow market developments, benchmark competitor offers, novelty
• Develop implementation plans and coordinate with other departments (IT, e-Commerce, Revenue Optimisation, Procurement,
Legal, Finance, etc.)
• Follow up on each stage of the ancillary products cycle: analysis, design, implementation, testing, launching, performance
tracking and renewal.
• Manage implementation projects to tight deadlines
• Web and Mobile Improvements:
• Ensure that SAA.com and SAA.mobi applications work effectively and efficiently.
• Change all functional problems on all web and mobile applications.
• Ensure cross-platform testing happens and rectify any concerns with the application.
• Ensure that testing processes are followed accordingly.
• Rectify all problems identified by the Digital Administrators effectively.
• Multi-variant testing for all applications and tools.
• Benchmark new applications and tools against the market best practice.
• Digital Sales and Marketing:
• Utilize social media to conduct marketing campaigns linked to the traditional marketing campaigns.
• Effective relationships building and maintaining on all social media platforms
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights & best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Create and develop social media campaigns to establish bigger brand awareness for FlySAA.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platforms determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
|Qualifications & Experience||• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Studying towards or graduated with a tertiary qualification in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration
• No prior experience needed
|Knowledge and Skills||• Principals of sales and marketing
• Computer skills (Word and Excel compulsory)
• Basic reporting skills
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills
|Attributes||• Demonstrate the SAA values: Customer Focus; Accountability; Integrity; Safety; Excellence In Performance; Valuing Our People
• High level of enthusiasm and general positive attitude
• Emotional wisdom
• Willingness to learn
• High attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
– This is a 12 month period internship