Would You Like To Be A Driver For Rwandair?
As part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position of Driver-Harare. You will be reporting to the Country Manager – Harare
- Drive Company vehicles ensuring safety, comfort, punctuality, and compliance with traffic laws and regulations;
- Drive company vehicle on schedule routes to transport individuals to and from the Airport and other desired locations;
- Maintain per day, mileage and vehicle maintenance;
- Drive an assigned route to transport individuals to and from various Human services locations, work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores, and other locations;
- Assist passengers in getting in and out of vehicles and others courtesies;
- Represent and uphold company image ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Keep company vehicles clean and in good condition at all the times;
- Adhere to all traffic laws and other regulations;
- Plan routes by studying schedule crew roster or ad-hoc request by head office and guest;
- Fulfill special requests of the office by picking up and delivering items and couriers as directed;
- Perform related duties as required.
Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
- Minimum A ‘level Certificate; ( Certificate);
- Driving license with Class 4;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field;
- Age between 25-35;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Customer service oriented;
- English (Spoken: Fluent, Written: Excellent);
- Good communication skills;
How To Apply:
- An application letter addressed to Acg. Director -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- A photocopy of Passport;
- Notarized Relevant certificates;
- One passport photos;
- Three referees;
- Only Zimbabwean citizens are allowed to apply.
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 6th, 2019 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our office located at 17A Cambridge road Avondale, Harare Zimbabwe or on below email address firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly include “Driver -HARARE” in the subject line.