– Develop and promote a demand for Emirates Holidays products by servicing and processing all reservations and information inquiries from both the travel trade and public, within the specified market and raise the awareness and credibility of Emirates Holidays products in these markets, thereby maximizing revenues for Emirates.
– Effectively plan, price, suggest and sell brochures, tailor-made and group movement holidays to the travel trade and users whilst ensuring maximum profitability and revenue to Emirates.
– Co-ordinate all aspects of booking and documentation for sales of leisure products between the travel trade, EK office (Dammam) and EK Holidays central reservations in Dubai.
– To compile comprehensive operational reports and analyses on a weekly and monthly basis with recommendations on a course of action for management’s evaluation and action.
– To issue all related documents on behalf of the local travel trade and direct passengers traveling on EK Holidays packages and keep accurate and timely accounts for the reporting of documentation.
– To offer suggestions and recommendations based on market intelligence and feedback from the travel trade in selling EK Holidays products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Higher secondary level of education and fluent in spoken and written English.
A proven track record, minimum of five years in the airline industry, with the past 3 years in the leisure field.
Ticketing skills as per Emirates Advanced Fares and ticketing level. EMIR, Galileo or Sabre.
Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power, and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section on the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in. We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.