Would You Like To Be A First Officer For Rwandair?
The Purpose of The Job
The Co-pilot is directly responsible to the PIC for assisting in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. He will carry out all duties assigned to him by the PIC in accordance with Flight Deck Management and approved procedures. Consideration may be given to those with A330, B737 NG Classic Q300 and CRJ200-700 Pilots under specific conditions
• Valid A330,B737 NG,CRJ900,Q400 type rating;
• Minimum 2000 hrs. total time;
• Minimum 500 hrs. on type;
• Maximum age of 50;
• Recency on type within last 12 months;
• Valid ATPL from country of issue;
• Valid First Class Medical from country of issue;
• CAT II or III authorization for LVO desirable;
• ETOPS qualifications as applicable;
• Cleared training and other bonds from the previous employer;
• Valid passport from country of origin;
• No history of incidents or accidents;
• No criminal record;
• ICAO English Level 4 or above.
RwandAir employment process
Stage 1 – Application
The following documents required to lodge an application with RwandAir:
• An application letter addressed to Director -Human Resources and send on below email address [email protected];
• Recent Curriculum Vitae with three referees;
• One passport photo (colored);
• A color copy of the cover and the data pages of your Passport;
• A copy of all pages of your Class 1 Medical Certificate;
• A copy of your valid ATPL License – please copy every page;
• A copy of your ICAO English Language Certificate;
• A copy of your certificate of Academic Achievement;
• A copy of your last Proficiency Check;
• Copies of the last 6 pages of your logbook.
Stage 2 – Airline Application Screening
RwandAir will contact you to advise the outcome of the screening process and to request your availability to attend the next stage.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Stage 3 Selection & Assessment
The first phase of selection is held in Kigali, flights and accommodation are provided. This stage consists of:
Company Simulator Assessment;
Stage 4. License verification & document processing
The following documents are reviewed and verified by the RCAA:
Police background check and no criminal record check;
No accident or incident verification.
Stage 5 – licensing Simulator Check
The final stage of the employment process is a LPC/OPC Simulator Check.
RwandAir will provide flights and hotel for the final stage of the process.
Roster Options Kigali Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable