Would You Like To Be A Flight Attendant For Gulf Air?
- The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction.
- As the front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in a critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty.
- Exceeding Customer and the Airline’s expectation in service.
- Be the ambassadors of the Airline to secure loyalty and repeat business from the travelers.
- Meeting all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and considerate manner.
- Ensuring he/she is thoroughly conversant with the content of all company cabin crew manuals.
- Maintaining grooming standards.
- Performing under pressure within tight time frames.
- Ensuring the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding of other cultures.
- Resolving situations in a calm and confident manner.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, to `take the initiative’ and originate action.
- Analyze issues, and make rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Use clear communication strategies.
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness of wider organizational issues.
- Maintain effective work behaviors in the face of setbacks.
- High awareness of service and quality standards.
- Experience in the service industry is an advantage.
- The job holder should have a pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- English Language: A good standard (Read and Write) and good communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Able to deal with multi-cultural organization and customers
- Age between: 21 to 30 years
- Height: Minimum 160 cm/5’2“
- Weight: Proportionate to the height
- Ability to swim: Minimum 50 meters unaided
- Tattoo/scars: None visible