Would You Like To Be A Flight Attendant Nurse For Rwandair?
About This Position
RwandAir Flight Attendants are responsible for providing a highly polished and professional service to ensure the highest levels of onboard safety and care for our passengers.
The incumbent serves as the post’s nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of passengers when needed with clinical guidelines standards and medical emergency contingency planning, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment in the Aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct safety briefings on board;
- Assisting all passengers including those with special needs;
- Administering first aid when necessary;
- Report any safety concerns that occur during operations;
- Preparing and delivering food and beverage services;
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure we exceed our passengers’ expectations on board our aircraft;
- Assess the passengers’ health problems and needs;
- Develop and implement nursing care plans;
- Advise passengers on health maintenance and disease prevention;
- Submit a regular and emergent report to the supervisor;
- Take care of all materials and equipment at the disposal to the service;
- Provide inflight management and nursing care for passengers from originating location to destination facility;
- Act as liaison between medical and operational aircrews to support passengers;
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Desired Profile: Required Education and Abilities
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for our passengers and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
- Advanced Diploma A1 in nursing (Age:22-30 years);
- Two years’ Experience in Hospital or Clinics;
- Possessing a nursing license of employment;
- Deep knowledge of clinical protocols, standards, and procedures;
- Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda. Fluency in other languages is an added advantage;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge in General Nursing and key technical skills in pharmacy;
- Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge;
- Having an emergency and critical care experience;
- Possessing knowledge of mixing medications;
- Having the ability to work in confined mobile spaces;
- Experience with clinical ICU//Trauma experience will be an added advantage;
- Experience in a customer service environment is preferred;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Physically fit;
- Male Height – minimum 175cm maximum-185cm with the required Weight;
- Female Height -minimum 168cm maximum- 180cm with the required Weight.
How to apply:
An application letter addressed to Ag. Director -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- All Diplomas and Certificates MUST be Notified;
- A photocopy of National identity card;
- Full-size photo;
- One passport photo;
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 17th, 2019 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted