Flight Attendant Wanted In Cape Town
Flight Attendant Wanted in Cape Town
FlySafair has an opening for the position of Flight Attendant based at our Cape Town base. The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Cabin Services.
|FLIGHT ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Continuously ensure compliance with applicable safety policies and procedures
– Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience
– Continually promote a high level of integrity
– Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
– Grade 12
– Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
- SACAA Cabin Crew License
- Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Ditching Certificate
- Fire Fighting Certificate
– Valid SA driver’s license and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable)
– Level 4 English language proficiency
– Medically fit and able to swim
– Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign-ons or late evening sign-offs.
Interested persons can apply by submitting an updated CV and supporting documents.
Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!