– Continuously ensure compliance with applicable safety policies and procedures
– Ensure the efficient execution of all activities relating to a positive passenger experience
– Continually promote a high level of integrity
– Ensure a high standard of administrative compliance.
– Grade 12
– Current and Valid (non-negotiable):
o SACAA Cabin Crew License
o Avmed DD50 Medical Certificate
o Dangerous Goods Certificate
o Ditching Certificate
o Fire Fighting Certificate
– Valid SA driver’s license and own motor vehicle (non-negotiable)
– Level 4 English language proficiency
– Medically fit and able to swim
– Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays. This includes early morning sign on’s or late evening sign-offs.
– Attentive and compassionate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Customer-service orientated with exceptional diplomacy and unquestionable integrity
– High commitment to safety and ability to operate under stressful conditions
– Professional both in behavior and conduct
– Well-groomed and immaculate appearance (100% Adherence to company uniform and grooming regulations)
– No visible tattoos.