FLIGHT ATTENDANT DESCRIPTION
Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
FLIGHT ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to Saudia standard height and weight chart
- Women wearing Hijab or Head Cover are welcome to apply
- Intermediate English knowledge is required ( to present the certificate if applicable )
- Must have pleasant personality and appearance
- No visible tattoo’s and/or body piercings when in uniform
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Maximum age is 30 years. For those who have flying experience of 1 year or more with other airlines, maximum age is 35 years
- Minimum of High School Degree (Must be officially translated in English)
- Personal CV/Resume
- Full body picture
- Highest degree obtained showing the overall average/GPA
- Flying experience proof if applicable
- Any additional related documents