Would You Like To Be An Airport Services Agent For Rwandair?
The purpose of this position is to assist to oversee day to day smooth and safe operations of flights
• Plan tasks and assign them to the ground handling staff and ensure efficient, smooth operations
• Assist to monitor operations/activities handled by staff/handling agents to enhance efficient service delivery and maintain schedule integrity
• Liaise with other service providers to ensure safe operations and on time departure
• Prepare pre/post flight departure reports for records maintenance and performance analysis
• Brief/Debrief flight crew and handling agents to establish smooth flight operations
• Contribute to the definition and development of Rwandair products portfolio particularly Airport services
• Ensure all flights are handled in accordance with company standards and country’s laws for smooth and safe operations
• Ensure cost-effective service delivery within agreed scope and standards.
• To ensure that staff levels and shift patterns are optimized.
• To ensure a safe and secure environment in compliance with relevant legislative /industry requirement.
• To ensure suitability trained/qualified/competent staffs are placed through the working areas.
• Routine monitoring of safety and quality critical activities within areas of operations.
• Place catering orders based on booked loads to meet passenger needs/expectations
Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
How to apply:
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 25, 2018, at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our Office located at ZIMBABWE – HARARE, 105A King George Road Avondale.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only Local citizens are allowed to apply