Would You Like To Be An Internal Auditor For Rwandair?
Purpose of the job
In this role, you will be responsible for applying risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify potential issues and ensure potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
• Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the internal audit program.
• Assist the Chief Internal Auditor in fulfilment of his/her duties and responsibilities.
• Review RwandAir practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures.
• Develop recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of RwandAir records and record keeping.
• Report audit findings and recommendations to appropriate management based on the results of regularly scheduled audits, non-scheduled audits, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by management.
• Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
• Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management.
• Plus one or more of the following professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, ACCA) or currently pursuing one of the above mentioned professional courses.
Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years audit experience, 2 years of which should have been in external audit.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills and detail-oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
• Ability to apply international audit standards through practical application.
5. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• One passport photo;
• Three referees