Welcome To ExecuJet!
We are widely recognized for delivering excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners.
We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the vacancy of IT services manager within the Support Services Division, based at Lanseria International Airport, South Africa.
The main objective of the position is to ensure that all IT related functions are implemented, improved and maintained efficiently.
- Formalise and implement IT policies at regional level
- Ongoing improvement of IT support service
- Effective supplier relations
- Regular audits are done
- Effective operations of the IT systems
- Manage IT employees effectively
- Assisting with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- 2 Years experience as IT Manager
- 5 Years general IT experience
- 2 Years project management exposure
- Microsoft product experience in all fields (Servers, Exchange, SQL, ISA, Oracle)
- Data connection experience (Fixed and Mobile Data infrastructure, VPN)
- Diploma (Information Technology)
- Knowledge of Cisco Routers and Firewalls, Project Management, Communication Industry (Fixed and Mobile Connectivity), Antivirus and SPAM management packages, backup solutions and technologies, Server Virtualisation
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility and client focused
- Professional approach to allocated duties
- Self-disciplined, with good planning and organising abilities
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment (Stress tolerant)
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.