Would You Like To Be An IT Officer For Rwandair?
Summary Of The Job
You will be responsible for protecting our IT resources and information assets based on IT best practices, providing the IT support for all Employees and managing their queries in collaboration with IT administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback, and guidance;
- Work with software/hardware suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions;
- Testing and Review of products and solutions;
- Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems;
- Network services such as TCPIP network equipment and software, email, directories, firewalls, DNS;
- Development, configuration and support of databases;
- Record, analyze and resolve complex incidents and problems related to IT Solutions;
- Monitor and maintain the performance of IT services ensuring adequate capacity and availability of services taking both proactive and reactive action when required.
Qualification, Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- and Telecommunication Engineering; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information, and Communication Technology, Electronics
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Director – Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Notarized Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- One passport photo;
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 24th, 2019 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.