Would You Like To Be An IT Support Officer For Air Botswana
As an IT Support Officer, your duty will be to respond to and resolve incidents involving information systems and related equipment used at the workplace and the provision of assistance to users to enable them to make effective use of such systems and equipment, in support of agreed IT service levels.
- Identifies and implements cost containment initiatives within the section
- Perform preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hotfixes, anti-virus software, and so on.
- Carries out sample cabling and network installation tasks and other systems upgrades as directed
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and service providers by ensuring adherence to service level agreements and contractual requirements
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems
- Strives to improve performance and business process flow to improve turnaround times
- Sets and reviews personal work objectives, appraising own performance, identifying areas for development and growth in order to improve effectiveness in the workplace
Minimum Education required
- Degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science or related IT discipline with a recognised industry certification in ITIL
Minimum Experience required
- Two (2) years post qualification experience in providing technical Support, and Basic knowledge of Oracle, MS Office and MS Windows Operating System and SQL applications is required.