Would You Like To Be A Junior Cabin Crew For Malawi Airlines?
About The Job
You will be a brand ambassador for the airline and will be trained to provide exceptional customer service experience on our flights.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of writing the application letter but not be above 26 years old.
- Minimum height of 159 cm
- Holder of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or equivalent with at least a credit in English.
- Fluency in English and Chichewa.
- Physically fit to meet Malawi Cabin Crew requirements.
- Those with nursing or hospitality qualifications and other foreign languages will have an added advantage.
- Practicing Cabin Crew will also have added advantage.
- Positive attitude and empathy for others.
- Strong cultural awareness and ability to adapt to new environment and people.
- Flexibility and motivation to manage a demanding work schedule.
- Must be dynamic, professional and outgoing.
Successful candidates will undergo an intensive off-the job and on-the-job training. Interested eligible applicants must submit their written applications, giving full Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of certificates and names of three (3) traceable referees to:
Manager – HR, Oversee of Legal & Company Secretariat
Malawi Airlines Limited
P O Box 2095
Or send an email by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.