Would You Like To Be A Junior Treasury Accountant For Nile Air?
As a Junior Treasury Accountant for Nile Air, your main duties will be to:
· Assist in managing accounts to ensure payments are up to date and process checks requests.
· Prepare wire transfers / checks.
· Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
· Review and analyze expense transactions and vendor balances.
· Produce daily and monthly reports / analysis of accounts / specialized Industry reporting.
· Assist in month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits
· Prepare Bank Reconciliations.
· Coordinating with Other Employees within the finance department.
· Respecting and Adhering to All Deadlines for Monthly & Quarterly Closing.
· Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
· Assist in relationships with financial service providers.
· Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
· Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
· Additional duties as directed by the Treasury Manager.
If you have any relevant qualifications and skills that match this position, proceed to apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.