Would You Like To Be A Junior Warehouse Controller For FlySafair?
In this position, you will be reporting to the Manager: Supply Chain and be based at Bonaero Park.
– Be responsible for assisting in conducting inspections on incoming parts to ensure compliance as determined by work instructions as well as daily housekeeping;
– Handling and routing of deviations when carrying out inspections i.e. quarantine, scrap, returns etc. as prescribed by procedures;
– Updating of daily report for all components in the receiving area;
– Binning of parts received into receiving respective areas according to part types;
– Assist with weekly cycle counts in any of the warehouses as and when needed;
– Accurate record keeping and filing of all relevant documentation;
– Updating of the stock system to reflect relevant movements and routing of parts to stations where it is needed;
– Creating of documentation for shipping purposes;
– Updating of Flowcentric as soon as parts are received or dispatched;
– Assist with ESD Station management and monitoring for accuracy and efficiency;
– Collection of components on regular basis from the main hangar;
– Assist in Despatch area with packaging and preparing of shipments for collection.
– Grade 12;
– Must be willing to work shifts;
– Must have a valid driver’s license;
– 1 to 2 years warehousing experience;
– Must be proficient in MS Office;
– Knowledge of stock management systems
– Good timekeeping skills; – Flexibility;
– Good verbal and written communication skills;
– Must be open-minded, motivated and willing to learn;
– Must be punctual, precise and reliable;
– Must be a self-starter and willing to work without supervision.