RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Sales and Ticketing Agent-Kampala
2. Reports to: Sales and Ticketing Supervisor
The Sales and Ticketing Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and WB product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. Key Responsibilities
• Do reservations and ticketing for all WB clients to generate sales.
• Fare quotes to all WB clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
• Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain the loyalty
• Printing and reconciling of sales returns to accounts for daily sales
• Promote WB products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue
• Promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
4. Desired Profile: Required Education, Experience and Abilities
• ‘A’ level Certificate +
• IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
• At least 2 years of working experience in the airline or any other related field
5. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Country Manager-Uganda;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 1st, 2018 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our Office located At Kampala, Lumumba Avenue, Rwenzori Courts, Ground Floor.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.