1. Follow a system of effective documentation control and distribution of amendments, manual revisions and publications to all holders and offices including DGSAS.
2. Maintain all records of documentation including the Receiving, distribution and acknowledgement system.
3. Orderly keeping all manuals and documents for quick reference.
4. Amend onboard and EFB Aircraft Manufacture manuals and follow up for updates in case of delay.
5. Ensure the availability of Flight Operations bulletins issued to crew members in coordination with the Fleet Captains.
6. Maintain Technical Publication Master Library with all the documents/manuals and keep updating it first after receiving the amendments after approval.
7. Provide access to all the documents in the IOCC.
8. Make sure the availability of manufacturer/Co. Manuals to respective holders either in hard or soft copy and maintain a record for further references.
9. Keep an updated List of Oman Air Outstations and distribute the manuals and updates with an acknowledgement receipt.
10. Record all the manuals located in SIM.
11. Respond to alerts from Oman Air Ops Docs through email and if related to our coverage, print required no. of copies and update accordingly.
12. Audit periodically all the documents, manuals and circulars validity both in the technical library and on board.
13. Maintain a record of receiving documents and manuals from En-route manuals service company (Jeppesen).
14. Update Onboard aircraft En-route manual (Jeppesen) on a priority basis once receive it.
15. Keep updating all the En-route Manuals located in the offices.
16. Acknowledge in all the record of revision pages of En-route manuals with revision date and number.
17. Maintain EFB Document and Term charts updated as per procedure in EFB Manual
18. Update Notice to Crew in EFB with valid NTC which comes through Oman air OPS DOCS.
19. Maintain all certificates (AOC and Ops Specs) and fuel cards on board.
20. Take immediate action on calls or mail from IOCC.
21. Clear the missing or other discrepancies that are reported through Journey Log.
22. Make sure the availability of the required AIP copies.
23. Identify and dispose of of obsolete documents.
24. Other duties and tasks that may be assigned by OTP/MTP/ SMOCS as applicable.