Emirates Vacancies – Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Job Outline
Reporting to SMM, the LAE will carry out maintenance and certification on company aircraft (including cabin maintenance) to ensure optimum serviceability and operational schedules are met.
· Liaises with MCC when certain maintenance tasks are required and for delay situations.
· Supervises mechanics and technicians and all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
· Takes all necessary measures to ensure safety of personnel working in the vicinity of the aircraft and prevention of damage to the aircraft or its equipment.
· Ensures that Mechanics/technicians adhere to the instructions laid down in the aircraft approved documents.
– Must have served an apprenticeship with an airline/approved organization or have received equivalent formal training.
– A minimum of 10 years experience of which at least 5 years as a certifying Engineer. Thorough job knowledge covering all aspects of aircraft maintenance practices and procedures.
– Must be fully familiar with legislative and legal matters relating to the safe and airworthy operation and maintenance of aircraft to international standards.
– A valid ICAO type II license/JAR 66/GCAA/EASA B1 (with no limitations) type rated in at least two types of Company aircraft with the applicable approvals.
– Full Fluency in English Language, reading/writing/conversing.
– Preferred A380, A330 and/or B777 License/Approval.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.