Lounge Host – Johannesburg
Would you like to be a temporary Lounge host for Comair?
About This Job:
- Comair LTD is looking for a temporary Lounge host based in Sandton at Slow in the City.
- The responsibility of a Lounge hosts is to welcome and look after all guests to the SLOW Lounge by being an Ambassador of the SLOW brand and delivering customer service excellence.
Your Fundamental Duties:
- To follow the procedures in the Lounge Operations manual to ensure every guest receives a consistently high service experience.
- To ensure customer delight and minimize customer complaints in line with the Lounge targets.
- To update skills regularly and stay abreast of changes to the hospitality industry to ensure consistent customer service in line with expectations and standards.
- To manage personal appearance, product knowledge and behavior as ambassadors of the Lounge and partner brands.
- To build effective relationships with all staff in the Lounge and to provide cross-functional support to ensure customer service excellence.
- To effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
To administer and coordinate events in the lounge where and when required
- Grade 12 (Essential)
- 3-year tertiary qualification in Travel and Tourism or Hospitality or studying towards the stated qualifications
- 2 years customer facing experience in the hospitality industry (Essential without the qualification)
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!