Rwandair Is Looking For Trainee Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
If you are successful for this position you will undergo a two years aircraft maintenance training program after which they will be qualified as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for:
- Preventive scheduled maintenance or unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification.
- Component replacement/change.
- Carry out any other work as assigned.
- Performance of aircraft maintenance activities.
- Pre-flight inspections and aircraft technical dispatch services.
- Aircraft fueling and de-fueling.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical, Avionics, aeronautical, Electronics and telecommunication and IT;
- IPRC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, and IT;
- Age between 20 – 27 years Old;
- Physical and mental fitness is a must.
- Fluent in English both written and oral;
How to apply
- An application letter addressed to Ag.General Manager-Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Notified copies of Degree ;
- A photocopy of Rwanda National Identity Card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.