Would You Like To Be A Management Trainee For Rwandair?
Purpose of This Position
The Management Trainee Program is a newly developed program at RwandAir to enroll and attract vibrant young managers/supervisors in different service delivery sectors to work closely with departmental managers and perform delegated managerial responsibilities with an objective of assuming a managerial position within Commercial department upon successful completion of the program.
During this process, trainee managers will gain the Airline experience and knowledge required to perform managerial duties at RwandAir.
This program will involve working in different departments to allow the trainee to gain experience in various areas of the organization such as:
• Network planning and research;
• Pricing and revenue management;
• Distribution and automation;
• Promotion and market development;
• Sales, airport operations;
• Customer experience;
• Revenue and financial accounting;
• HR and Support Services;
• Cargo sales and operations. Ect.
Staff under the Management Trainee program must submit the relevant report (s) that will be used for evaluation purposes by responsible supervisor (s). Trainees will be expected to analyze changes in all airline related areas and should have developed the ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to effectively manage business-related issues at the end of this program.
• Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited University/College (Preferably in the area of Tourism, Marketing, Management, Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics);
• Applicant (s) must have been in key Management role (s) for at least 4 years in the commercial;
• Must demonstrate knowledge in Management of key commercial accounts;
• Must demonstrate project management skills;
• Must have quantitative skills and capable of analyzing and interpreting sales data;
• Proven track record in meeting targets and delivering results;
• Problem Solving and self-motivated;
• Able to work extra hours and manage work-related stress.
• An application letter addressed to Director – Human Resources;
• Recent and detailed Curriculum Vitae;
• Notarized Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national Identity card;
• One passport photo;
• Three referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 28th, 2019 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.