Would You Like To Be A Nurse For Etihad Airways?
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Provide nursing support to doctors during all medical examinations to support correct operations execution
- Perform a wide variety of nursing activities (e.g. taking vital signs, eye test, ECG, audiogram tympanometry, spirometry, height and weight, BMI, etc) to ensure examinations? execution according to best practices and legal requirements
- Follow up medical evaluations to secure medical fitness clearance and / or medical license
- Prepare and maintain patient medical records as per Medical Center, GCAA, ICAO and HAAD regulations to ensure continuous legal and regulatory compliance
- Control flight and cabin crew medical examination records completeness (e.g. vaccination profile, sickness reports and alcohol and drugs check records), to fulfil requirements for medical licensing as per GCAA and ICAO
- Perform and check preparation of medical equipment and treatment rooms to ensure alignment with Medical Center policy and best practice
- Maintain and check standards and general cleanliness to ensure alignment to Medical Center policy and medical hygiene best practices
- Communicate and report equipment malfunction to the Nurse Manager and maintenance staff to ensure awareness and scheduling of repair
- Conduct daily supply inventories of drugs, trays, emergency crash cart, and other medical equipment to ensure sufficiency and safe functioning of the medical center
- Support and participate in Medical Center programs such as health education lectures, forums, and campaigns
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more) or equivalent qualification providing nursing certification or anything above (i.e. vocational certificate / Bachelor Degree / Master degree).
- Valid current national license; Valid HAAD / MoH license (preferred); Valid First Aid qualification, CPR / BLS certificate (preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within a relevant field; Knowledge of aeromedical procedures and policies as per GCAA and HAAD regulations.
- Operation of medical equipment such as audiometer, ECG machine, optic testers, spyrometer, electronic vital signs machines, tympanometer, etc.
- Communication skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation skills – Advanced
- Policies,procedures&work methods – Advanced