Would You Like To Be A Cabin Crew Member For Oman Air?
- Omani Male 18 – 35 years, 165 cms
- Omani Female 18 – 35 years, 157cms
- Proficient in English (Spoken & Written)
- Fresh Two years college Diploma in any discipline OR Fresh Secondary School Certificate OR Approved Cabin Crew License Minimum Requirements
- Knowledge of Arabic or any other international language will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to do work as a part of a team
- Be medically fit to perform the duties as stated in the Cabin Safety Manual.
- Good Understanding of Cabin Crew related issues and requirements
Your Main Duties
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
- Perform duties assigned by the SFS/ Purser related to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers onboard.
- Responsible for ensuring safety onboard of passengers during flight.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers onboard during an emergency situation.
- Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactory condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the SFS/ Purser and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights