Pilot In Command – Dash 8
Would you like to be a Pilot for Air Tanzania?
- Must possess Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) and with performance “A”.Must additionally achieve the following:-
- Minimum of 4000 hours flying experience of which 2000 hours must be in command on multiengine aircraft; Above 17 ton.
- Group 1 endorsement on DASH 8 or Equivalent with a minimum of 500 hours command on type;
- Pass an oral interview and flying acceptance check conducted by the Company;
- Must pass a Base and Route check with an Instrument Rating of 10 and 70 hours respectively;
- Track record of good performance as a Commander and no accident record.
b)Duties and responsibilities:
- To command the aircraft with due regard for safety and comfort of passengers at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of discipline, appearance, uniformity and promptness on their Co-Pilots and Cabin Crew.
- To determine that commercial aspects of their flights are achieved and whenever safety is not impaired to obtain additional revenue load for the Company.
- To ascertain that they are briefed of Flight Plans, Notam, Fleet Notices, Weather and any pertinent documentation and service items that their flight may require.
- To verify that the loading of their aircraft has been performed in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To report all incidents and accidents.
- To verify that all documents/certificates required being on board the aircraft are available and valid.
- To report any flights.
- To accept and sign for diplomatic mail, precious cargo and supervise their stowage aboard the aircraft and handover to destinations.
error: Oops sorry mate. JobsYadley content is secure !!